Mikve Israel - Tab Block - Block of 4
Mikve Israel - Tab Block - Block of 4 for only GBP £3.36
Mikve Israel, established in 1870, was the first Hebrew town and school in Eretz Israel. It began as a constructed area in a rural space and has become a rural space within a constructed area. The land for Mikve Israel was purchased from the Turks by Charles Netter, the first headmaster and secretary of the Alliance Israelite Universelle – KIAH. Since then the Mikve Israel agricultural youth village has continued to play a role in developing the new Israeli. We were the first Israeli start-up and thanks to the work done by alumni who studied Hebrew agriculture, 50 new towns have been established based on an innovative perception of peacefully conquering open spaces and land.