House in the Open-Air-Museum - Miniature Sheet
House in the Open-Air-Museum - Miniature Sheet for only GBP £2.51
In the settlement of Apnenik, in the immediate vicinity of the Carthusian monastery of Pleterje, they began to design an open-air museum in 1984, in which they wanted to show the living and working environment of a poor Dolenjska farmer in the 19th century. Thus, in 1991, they presented Kegljevič's house from 1833, which was moved from the village of Ostrog. This was followed by the transfer of Banič's house from the village of Miholovo pod Gorjanci. Dobrovoljčev pòd, Simoščev svinjake from Javorovica nad Pleterjami were also moved from this village, and the collection of buildings was supplemented with a typical double hayrack, a fountain, a drying room for fruit and flax and a ˝na štrbunk˝ toilet.