Medugorje 2018 - Set
Medugorje 2018 - Set for only GBP £0.50
The Međugorje parish was surely part of God's plan when it was established and consecrated to St. James in 1892, the patron of pilgrims. On June 25th, 1981 six youngsters on the hill Crnica, on the part called Podbrdo, had an encounter with a woman they recognized as the Holy Virgin Mary. From then, to this day, Međugorje is visited every year by thousands and thousands of pilgrims that are watched over, besides the Blessed Virgin Mary - Queen of Peace, by St. James as well.