100 years of the Gymnasium in Trebinje - Set
100 years of the Gymnasium in Trebinje - Set for only GBP £0.42
On the proposal of the City Council of Trebinje and the Provincial Administration of Bosnia and Herzegovina, on August 9, 1921, the Ministry of Education of the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes made a decision to transform the former Higher Trade School into the Lower Gymnasium. The gymnasium started working in the building of the Trade School. In 1935, he moved to a building in the Old Town (Kastel), which was ceded by the Ministry of the Army. Today, the Museum of Herzegovina is located in that building.